Hi Kumar,

the struts-faces-lib contains a sample on that.

it is important to have this in struts-config:
<controller>
<set-property property="inputForward" value="true"/>
<set-property property="processorClass"
value="org.apache.struts.faces.application.FacesTilesRequestProcessor"/>
</controller>

Struts-FAces shippes a RequestProcessor, which is designed to work
with JSF.

On http://www.apache.org/~matzew/
you could also find a ZIP, that contains:
-presentation Struts vs. JSF /german/
-helloworld with struts
-helloWorld with JSF
-helloWorld with JSF/Tiles/Struts
all samples delivered as WAR files.

Btw. the Website of James Holmes
has much more on JSF. (and of course links to JSF/Struts-Topic)
http://www.jamesholmes.com/JavaServerFaces/
hope that helps you.

Regards,
Matthias