I'm running eclipse 3.0, myeclipse 30b2, apache 5.0.27 and struts 1.1

if I change the ApplicationResources.properties file then redeploy it to
tomcat, my struts web app does not see
the change.  I need to stop/start tomcat to see a change in the properties
file.

My question, is there a struts or tomcat configuration value that will make
the properties file active without
recycling tomcat?

Thanks for your help

Tom Perry

This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or
distributed in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes
only.  It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any
financial instrument, or security, or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions of securities, instructions, or
authorizations that are sent via e-mail.   All market prices, data and other
information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change
without notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.