Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: marted́ 21 settembre 2004 11.11
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Assigning a DataSource to a Business Delegate on startup

Hello there,
is there a way I can assign a DataSource to a singleton object (i.e. a
Business Delegate) on startup? I know there is the "getDataSource"
protected method in Action, but I have to pass the DataSource itself on
each call of the delegate, or I have to check whether it has been
already passed or not. Maybe it could be done with a plugin. In this
case, is there already a package that I could use? And if not, how can I
access to a DataSource outside the Action class? Thanks in advance Ciao
Antonio Petrelli