It is so stressful for having problems one after
another.  And I do not have the ability to see the
causes of those problem on my own.

The error message that appears in the browser (runtime
problem, not compilation problem) is:

'[ServletException in:/frame/content/content.jsp]
Cannot find bean PageBeans in scope request'

The message is confusing because PageBeans (plural) is
a Collection of PageBean (singular).  Upon successful
execution of a servlet, PageBeans (plural) is passed
in a request scope to help creating a drop down menu
in 'content.jsp'.  And the 'content.jsp' with the
drop-down menu (see the code below) is displayed
successfully.  PageBean is a regular JavaBean, which
currently has only one property called 'name' (I keep
it simple for testing purpose).

This problem occurred when I click on the Submit
button of this form in the 'content.jsp'.  Althouth
PageBeans (plural) is used to create a drop-down menu
in this form, PageBeans (plural) is irrelevant in the
subsequest steps.  Why do I get '[ServletException
in:/frame/content/content.jsp] Cannot find bean
PageBeans in scope request' by clicking on the Submit
button of the form?

Partial content.jsp code:
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-html" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %>

<%@ page import="org.dhsinfo.content.PageBean" %>

Select Page to Add Title:
    <bean:define id="pageList" name="PageBeans"
scope="request" type="java.util.ArrayList"  />
multiple="false">
          <option value="">-Select-</option>
property="name" labelProperty="name"/>
    Input Title Text:
    <input type="text" name="title" size="60" />

Here is my action mapping for submitting the above
form:

    <action
        path="/content/UpdateTitle"
        type="org.dhsinfo.content.doSomething1"
        name="editTitleForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="true"
        input=".frame.Content">
       <forward
           name="success"
           path=".title.Confirmation"/>
    </action>

The "editTitleForm" is a form-bean in the <form-beans>
element of the struts-config.xml file.