Yup! I like it.

Thanks

Wiebe

-----Original Message-----
From: David G. Friedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 4:53 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts Action as Welcome File

Wiebe,

If you want any directly-web-accessible JSP to display a tile, you can do
that.  Directions are in the TilesAdvancedFeatures.pdf:
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/tilesAdvancedFeatures.pdf

I often make my index.jsp (my web.xml's welcome-file) with code like this:
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-tiles" prefix="tiles" %>
<tiles:insert definition="default.layout"/>

Or insert specific items or replacements for the definition using the tiles
addList, putList, put, etc. methods inside the tiles:insert tag,instead of
immediately closing the tiles:insert tag.

Was that what you meant by "Would that work with Tiles?"

Regards,
David