How do I get rid of this page being shown every time I click the back button:

Warning: Page has Expired
The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This
page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not
automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.