Michael,

If you're still looking for input, post back, I've got some follow-up questions.

Michael McGrady wrote:
I use a Struts PlugIn to set System.setProperty("java.awt.fonts", MyApp.FONTS_LOCATION) to set the dynamic option for awt fonts. This works. Then I put a variety of open source fonts in the MyApp.FONTS_LOCATION directory. new File(MyApp.FONTS_:LOCATION).exists() return "true". When I set in a Struts custom taglib for a subclass of ImageTag as TextAttribute.NAME with the value of a .ttf file, it also shows up as the name of the Font object, e.g. java.awt.Font[family=dialog,name=wds011402,style=plain,size=36]. However, as you can see, the family name always returns to a default, and the True Type Font in my custom fonts file is not used. Does anyone have experience with this? Is there a recommended different way of dealing with setting Fonts in Struts.

Michael McGrady

-- Kris Schneider <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> D.O.Tech <http://www.dotech.com/>