From: Nadia Kunkov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 3:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: <bean:write> within <html:text>, how to use?

OK. I obviously don't know enough to use the tags properly even though I've
been playing with struts for a week or two.  My biggest problems are with
the presentation.
The bean myBeanName is the DTO object and not an action form so it's not
specified in the struts-config.xml.  The action form for this screen is
configured in struts-config.xml.
Now what is the right way to do things?  Can I fill out my action form with
data? What do I need to do in my jsp to display the data then?  Or I need to
declare my DTO bean in struts-config?
I apologize if the questions are absolutely dumb :)
NK