I understand now.
first create a bean-form that it has as many properties as u want to show.
then declare it in the struts-config at top of the file.
then, in the action declaration, with the atribute name, tell that this action
uses the bean-from u declered previously.
then in the action that calls the page that show the data u want to show,
populate the bean-form with the data that come in the DTO.
finally in the jsp you use the html:text as i told u before.
luck!

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:25:41 -0400, Nadia Kunkov wrote

Ricardo Andrés Quintero R.
Ubiquando Ltda.