Hi, O.

Check the configuration of the log facility actually in use (commons-logging can use
several).
Most probably this is log4j. Then have a look at the log4j configuration, which can be
done with a log4j.properties file.
Changes in this file and restarting your application should be all you need.

Please have a look at the commons-logging and log4j documentation to see how to
configure your setup.

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri
SAG Systemhaus GmbH