Hi Hiran,

Thanks for your response.  I am using simplelog and it
is already working.  The only problem is that the
output is going to the console.  What I want is for
the output to go into a file.  There is nothing in the
configuration information that states how to redirect
output to a file.

Please do you know how I can get the output to go into
a file?

Thank you.

Ola