Hi, Jason.

Have you tried using setCharacterEncoding(...)? For me on Tomcat 4.1.30 it showed no
result at all, and other solutions available on the web state that
setCharacterEncoding should work but has problems on many servlet containers.
Therefore all I found refers to creating new strings from getParameter()....

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri
SAG Systemhaus GmbH
Elsenheimer Straße 11