Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 2:04 AM
Subject: RE: [OT] Hosting Companies

Joe,

Wouldn't a hosting company that has a plan with a dedicated JVM + Tomcat +
Struts plan work for you? Like this hosting plan description for a
'dedicated jvm'. They also install Tomcat v5.0.XX for an additional

$50.00

(USD) or so.  Their hosting machines are in Houston, TX.
http://www.oxxus.net/hosting_java.htm

I use them for e-mail hosting because I haven't put any private Struts
projects up yet, only one of my client projects has used Struts, so far
anyway.  And no, I don't get any referral fee for mentioning this. :)

Regards,
David