Joe Hertz wrote the following on 10/23/2004 2:23 AM:
I dont see Struts supporting hosting companies on the wiki. It used to be on
the site before the resources link pointed you to the wiki IARC.

I've been with hostforweb.com for a long time now and haven't any problems and they have fantastic support. I haven't found lower prices either. Look at how cheap the supreme package is and what you get:

http://hostforweb.com/hosting_compare.html

(If someone does go with them, do mention my name Rick Reumann so I can get a free month:)... that's not why I'm mentioning them - they are very good, at least from my experience over the years.)

--
Rick