Hi there! This kinda off topic, but I'm confused with that. I have this flow on my app:

User search  -> content display -> remove

Let me get in some finer details. The user enters a criteria to filter the number of items displayed, on the next screen those items are shown with a trash icon, representing the delete action. The user deletes an item and then goes back to the screen with the items. The issue here, is that I must preserve the criteria. I'd like to avoid to use session, is there any better option? I mean, in my jsp I have access to the criteria that was put in request, but how to propagate it to the delete action and then to the jsp again?
request.setAttribute(request.getAttribute("criteria"),"criteria"); seems pretty odd to me.

Thanks all

Viniucius

Vinicius