I've never developed an open source database web app.
Since each open source product only documents its part
of the whole process, I've had some trouble finding a
documented step-by-step procedure for doing the whole
thing.  So I tried to make one by patching together
bits from the documentation of various open source
products.  My goal is a complete procedure from
"install open source products" to "browse application
start page".  If anyone with experience knows where I
could find something like this out there, or could
check what I have so far, I'd really appreciate it.

Here's what I have so far:
http://www.geocities.com/topdowndan/create_an_application.txt

Thanks in advance for any help with this,
Dan