This is Blueglue: http://www.openlogic.com/index.php

With blueglue, you download this application and then
check the boxes for, say, MySQL, Hibernate, JBoss, and
Middlegen, and blueglue installs everything on your
computer.

I am just getting started.  I haven't developed any
apps yet, so picking out software is part of what I
need to do.  I'm looking for the documentation of a
whole app development procedure.  I know that some
people use EJB, some Expresso and some Hibernate.  So,
I included in my process outline steps for all of them
and notated which steps apply to which persistence
strategy using the symbols on the left.

I'm just winging this since I've never created an open
source app yet, so I'd appreciate any input or
corrections from someone who has done it.  Here is an
updated version of the procedure:

http://www.geocities.com/topdowndan/create_an_application.txt

Thanks,
Dan