Hello David,

David G. Friedman schrieb:

I just skimmed over the SVN code repository for both html:text and
html:textarea tags and it looks like it automatically behaves like a
filter="true" with no option to set it differently. You could always go to
bugzilla and request a modification. I skimmed through the bean:write tag
and implementing it looks trivial. If you do that, let me know so I can +1:
I think I'm going to need unfiltered html:textareas very soon as I'm adding
FcKEditor(.net's) to my webapp.

ATM I'm replacing the non-working struts-tags by their plain HTML counterparts.
I also mulled over implementing the tags by myself, but decided to go the easier way! };-[)
Fortunately the struts setters are as well served using plain HTML tags.

Please forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by "I can +1" ? (do you mean as well?)

Best regards

--
        René Thol

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]