Hi
I use validate method in one of my ActionForms, after validation is fail,
method redirects browser to wahatever is set in struts-config.xml under
input attribut... I faced problem that i need this value to be dynamic. (I
want to redirect a user to same page from where form has been submitted but
with error messages. And this page has query paramters :( )
Trying to call actionMapping.setInput("") gives exception...(Frozen config)
So seems to be ActionForm validating is not so flexible and cool :-)? Or
maybe application must use static pages where forms are located?
Of course I can do validation in action and achieve needed result....
Opinion of experts....?
Ilja.