From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4

So how to fix it? :-) just so you don't get bored. I am definitely not bored
right now, and actually wish this would end as I would prefer bored over
this... ;-)

--------------------
Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."