Is that supposed to be some sort of bluff? What do variable names have to do
with bean properties? By default, property names are derived from *method*
names. For example, the property exposed by TimeZone.getID() is "ID", but the
property exposed by SSLSession.getId() is "id".

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>