On TI-99: Out of memory

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 3:26 PM
To: Commons User; Struts User; Tomcat User
Subject: [OT] Request an app test (free beer!)

I was informed last OT post I made that the subject should always
include the word "beer".  I added the "free" to get your attention :)

I'm working on something for which I need to know what the os.name
property on various OS's is.  I would greatly appreciate it if some
folks could try the following:

public class test {
System.out.println(System.getProperty("os.name"));

I'm particularly interested in various *nix variants, Linux, Mac and
such.  Windows I already have answers for (although some verification to
be sure nothing fishy is going on wouldn't hurt).

If you could just post your OS and what the result was, I would greatly
appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect