To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:10 AM
Subject: create text fields/radio buttons dynamically by reading from db

I need display html tags on the screen such as text fields, radio buttons etc
by reading them from the database.

Is there any way that the text fields/radio buttons can be created dynamically,
in struts framework, by reading the list of html tags from the database. I
would not like to hard code the getters and setters in a bean or add the
enteries corresponding to the html tags in configuration files for dynaform?