I have been looking into using the jspc ant task to pre-compile our
Struts-based application.  In comparing the Java code generated by the
jspc task and the Java code generated by Tomcat 4.1.x there are some
differences, in particular the package names.  Also, jspc wants to
generate the fraction of web.xml for listing the servlets, which doesn't
make sense to me in a Struts application.

Is there any advice posted out there about pre-compiling Struts-based
applications?  Am I completely wrapped around the axle on this?

Thanks.

--Marty