URL on the path you've configured:

<forward name="success" path="http://hostname/index.pxt"; redirect="true"/>

Hubert

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:37:03 -0700, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I want to be sent to http://hostname/index.pxt after the LoginSubmit
action has been executed.  But we always get sent to
http://hostname/webappname/index.pxt which causes a 404.

IIRC, from execute you can either create your own ActionForward (rather than looking it up from the ActionMapping) and return it, or just do the redirect yourself and return null.

--
Wendy Smoak