We have a basic tutorial showing a possible way of combining Struts and Hibernate. It could serve you as a starter, more advanced solutions will include a Cash Implementation.

Regards

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Metin Erksan wrote:
hi

i try to integrate my struts project with hibernate.i
m newbie about hibernate.i use jdeveloper10g.
i googled but i found a few samples that use hibernate
plugin for struts .
is there any document or startup sample for
struts-hibernate?

at the beginning i searched for struts-spring
comparison but i couldnot find .i want to know
experienced users with hibernate.do they use hibernate
with struts or spring ? and why ?
i m at the beginning of project.

your sincerely

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250