From: Metin Erksan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 January 2005 14:20
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: how to integrate struts project with hibernate?

hi
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/toplink/preview/spring/doc
/TopLinkPetClinic.html
i mentioned above example.
yours sincerely

Duncan Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Metin,
I know someone who has integrated Hibernate with the ADFm DataBinding
layer in JDeveloper. So you can use Drag and drop databinding onto
Pages and Struts Actions, in the same way you can bind to EJB, TopLink,
ADF Business Components or WebServices.
If you're interested I'll send you what I can find offline. Duncan dot
mills at oracle dot com

Regards

Duncan Mills