What rdbms are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Mercer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:56 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Another ODBC OT Question

Hello,
Ok, I've got another off topic question :-P.  That's two in a day!
Three strikes and I'm out.  lol  Anyhow, I am inserting information into
a database and I need to get the auto_increment value from my first
insert and use the value it returns to create an entry in another
table.  Does anyone have a code snippet that they could show me?  Thanks,
Brandon