If I remember the same thread, I think the thrust of the argument was that JSP belongs under WEB-INF because it's TEMPLATE artifacts, NOT web artifacts. However, images and javascripts, unless you have a custom servlet or Struts action to retrieve those artifacts, would NOT belong under WEB-INF - those are specific to presentation.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:59:53 -0800 (PST)