I think what James meant is that commits count for more than opinions
... but maybe I misunderstood him.

... which is nothing more than a restatement of what Ted always says
about us voting by lazy consensus (griping or not griping about the
direction a person's commits are taking things).

--
Eddie Bush

Thank you for removing unnecessary dialog when posting a response!