Hello,

I'm very begginer in java and struts so please forgive me for this question...

I've got servlet:

    <action-mappings>
        <action path="/actions/register1"
                type="RegisterAction1">
            <forward name="success"
                     path="/WEB-INF/results/result1success.jsp"/>
            <forward name="filed - bad xml recived"
                     path="/WEB-INF/results/result1failedxmlbad.jsp"/>
            <forward name="SQL - insert problem"
                     path="/WEB-INF/results/result1sqlproblem.jsp"/>
        </action>
    </action-mappings>

When I visit with my IE/Firefox /actions/register1.do it is evoked.
In this servlet I do some caluculations and then i want to show this
on the screen.

For example my variable look like:
String temp_ = "test";

And then do: return(mapping.findForward("success"));

So result1success.jsp must display this temp_ on the screen.

How to do it?

TIA!
pck.