For example, a
student is taking Eng101, Chem101, and CS120 this semester

These all look like modules you'll want to search for "indexed
properties" on the archieves, and you'll start to see how to go about
this.

StudentBean student = new StudentBean();
CourseBean course = new Course();
course.setCode("ENG101");
course.setTitle("Introductory English");
student.addCourse(course);

request.setAttribute("student",student);

<c:forEach var="course" items="${student.courses}">
${course.code}
</c:forEach>

or

<logic:iterate id="course" name="student" property="courses">
<bean:write name="course" property="code" />
</logic:iterate>

Mark