Ok, I will check this out. This a non-struts-project right?
Is there also an option only using struts?

Bing Qiao schrieb:
hi Peter,

Have you tried displaytag before?

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:11:27 +0100, Peter Neu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everybody,

in my struts application I used to display a table of query results on
one page. Now the results are becoming way too much to display them on
one page. What is the best way to implement a mulitpage result view?
The problem is I have multi-step workflow and I don't want to confuse
the user too much.

Best Regards,

Peter