Hmm, i thought it's more or less standart for interfaces in the advanced
java community...

But you can of course drop any points to the kind of the class like
"Service" "Factory" "DAO", "Action", "Bean" and the poor "Abstract" and "I"
.... this will sure make it more readable...

And it's not hungarian since "Interface" is not a type.

Regards
Leon