Actually the RequestProcessor logic is irrelevant, although seemingly
not so.  You just need to alter RequestUtils.

My experience is that there are lots, and lots, of people doing
uploads in Struts outside the "norm".

I for one find tht the "ad nauseum" comments you refer to are as good
as gold as a rule.  You can always find silly coding, of course.  That
is rather the norm.  But, if you find good coding, then especially in
this multipart area, the results are wonderful in my experience.
Doing multiparts by simply feeding the ActionForm back to the Action
is not really a good way to go in my opinion.  I have done a lot of
these "ad nauseum" things in upload and am just tickled pink about the
results.  I wish I could access ActionForm and will keep trying to get
that flexibility in.  It could be there in Struts v.1.2.6 without
causing any trouble so far as I see.

~Dakota Jack~