Really interesting stuff, Leon.  By making data that normally is
static dynamic, you also do a lot more than is immediately evident.
This is very exciting stuff, in my opinion.  I originally tried to do
this sort of thing with hot-deploy and classloaders.  I am not sure
that is not a good solution even yet.  However, it sure is a lot
simpler the way you do it and I have been using that sort of approach
in some applications as well.

<snip>
On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:35:33 +0100, Leon Rosenberg
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You could use / write a common configuration framework, which would be
> instantiated by the action servlet, and where all configuration objects are
> stored / managed. An action would then obtain it's specific configuration
> object
> in constructor, or even better in execute(). Last one would allow to change
> the configuration on the fly, without
> restart or anything.
</snip>

~Dakota Jack~