suppose I am using a form-bean to populate an html
form,  I need to retrieve the values of this form-bean
from persistent storage.  Do I do this from the Action
that eventually forwards to this jsp page?
Should I create the form-bean from persistent storage
in action.execute(), then forwards the view to the jsp
page?
for example if the form-bean's name is aBean, in
action.execute I create the aBean, populate it, and
then set it as an attribute into the request(or
whatever scope I see fit)
is this a standard approach for reading data into
form-bean from the persistent data layer?

thanks