From: karthikeyan balasubramanian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:19 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Struts DB Access :: Best Practices

Hi all,

  I am planning to use Tomcat/Struts/MySQL in my project.

  Database operation's can involve more selects and little bit of
update/insert operations.

  I want to know what is the best way to access database using struts.

  I did a research and found few good ways:

  1. Struts using Castor.
  2. Struts using JDO.

  I found Struts with Castor easy to use.  What you guys/gals think on "What
is the best practices to access DB from Struts?.

  Any inputs here would enable me to make good decision :)

  Looking forward for yours response.

  Have a great day.

Karthikeyan B