From: Shey Rab Pawo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:02 PM
To: Frank W. Zammetti
Subject: Re: Eliminate Setup Actions

This is more, not less, code, is it not?   You have:

   <setupItem setupClass="com.omnytex.setupexample.setups.SetupClass1"
> setupMethod="setupMethod1" />

which has to be used for all actions that use this, right?

compared to:

    SetupClass1.setupMethod1(request)

I don't see the "less code" point.  Looks like more code to me, but
just a different kind of code.