I thought, inside a jsp tag parameter (here the page parameter) the only
substitutions allowed were in the following syntax:
${bean.property}
<%= someExpression() %>

and so to have your expected result you need to export the value of
treetag:nodeId to a bean and then use that bean value in html:link

Am i wrong?