With redirect="true", Struts sends an HTTP redirect command to the
browser, which then makes a request directly to the JSP page.  That
means that your action and your JSP page are in two *different*
requests.  Thus, anything that your Action placed into request scope
is gone.

(I'm surprised that nobody earlier in the thread asked you to look at
this.  It's almost *always* the culprit in this sort of problem.)

--
Jeff Beal
Webmedx, Inc.