Hi,

I had a similar problem. What I did was:
a) put jstl.jar and standard.jar in WEB-INF/lib
b) modify your web.xml - it should start with this line:

<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee web-app_2_4.xsd" version="2.4">

When I used my "old" web.xml with "web-app_2_2.dtd", it didn't work. Can anybody explain this?

Regards,

Tom

Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII wrote:
Hi,

I have a little application done with struts 1.2 and hibernate 2.1, I want to migrate it to JSTL 2.0, and struts-EL. I have done the next:

1. Install jstl, adding to the WEB-INF/lib jstl.jar 2. Writing in the pages then taglib clause to import the tags.

But I have the next problems.

1 when I do <c:set > for get the actionForm return null, I can manage the form.
2. when I do <c:out value=${xxxx}...., in then web I don't see then content of xxxx, I see as a literal "${xxxx}".

Has somebody use JSTL and Struts-EL with Struts 1.2? Do somebody knows the solution for my problem?

I would apreciatte any help

Best regards

Rodolfo