Hi,

I'm very new to this web based solution devlopment. I manage to
develop a solution using Struts/SQL Server/XSLT/XML for a retail shop
in our country.

Some of the reports are very highly resource needed and the users some
times pree 2/3 times on the same button to generate the report.

Is there any option to avoid this or is it possible to cancle the old
processing and use the new one like windows/swing based applications
can do.

I would be happy if anyone feel to clearify me about this.

Regards,

Mahbub