I've never needed a "property" attribute with the html:cancel control. Perhaps that's the problem? Make sure you have a cancel() method in your DispatchAction

K.C.

Bing Qiao wrote:

Hi,

I am using Struts Validator for a LookupDispatchAction.

I'm using both client and server sides validation.

The problem is I can only disable the client side validation by using

   <bean:message key="sibutton.cancel"/>

I doubt if the property is the problem but can't be sure. Besides it
is required by LookupDispatchAction.

Is there limitation for this tag to be used for LookupDispatchAction?

Thanks a lot!

Bqiao