That's what I am trying to do in my application.  I
know this works.  You can have the code to load the
form in the same Action as unspecified method.  When
you use the .do directly in URL it will hit the
unspecified method.  Then in the unspecified method
you can pre-populate the action form and then the JSP
can come pre-populated with these fields.

The problem I am facing is my unspecified() is always
giving me a null ActionForm object.

Any solutions ?

Regards,

Nitin Dubey