Hi,

I'm a Struts newbie. A lot of the books and documentation I have on Struts
is pre 1.2 and uses html:errors and ActionErrors. Given ActionErrors is
deprecated, I'd like to use ActionMessages for some new JSPs I'm writing.

Does anyone know of links to more up-to-date articles or documentation
discussing the transition from Errors to Messages, what's similar and what
has changed ?
I've looked at the Apache website, but it mostly still seems to talk in
terms of ActionErrors.

TIA,

Fergal