Hi!

My application is based on stuts and contains among other thing a dropdown list and a graph. What I want to do, is to change the selected item in the drop down list, when clicking on the corresponding node in the graph.
Is it possible to change the selected item in a dropdown list?

My drop down list looks like that:

Thanks in advanced!

Anja