Leon Rosenberg <struts_user <at> anotheria.net> writes:

> Sorry, but what exactly do you mean with meta information?
>
> Leon

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the reply. Meta information is like drop-down values that are being
shown in a JSP page. In my case, this data should be fetched from database.
Before going to the JSP page, I have to make sure that the drop-down values
exist somewhere in scope. Here my question is, Is it ok to keep this kind of
information in Action Form?

Thanks,
Anil.