This was not your mistake, Dave.

Unfortunately, there is a source to that false rumor.  Some of those
so sanguine about the conduct of some members and the Struts community
might want to consider how this happened and to make sure it does not
continue.

It is important that the rumor, like other suggestions started about
Struts lately, are untrue.  Thanks for checking, Dave.

Jack

On Apr 12, 2005 10:21 AM, Durham David R Jr Contr 805 CSPTS/SCE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Its not true that the HTML tags are receiving no developer
> > attention.
>
> Ok, my mistake.  Thanks for clearing that up.
>
> - Dave

~Dakota Jack~