David Johnson wrote the following on 4/15/2005 3:21 PM:
I saw that after I sent it. I have changed it to inherit from
org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction (actually my BaseAction
inherits from DispatchAction) but the methods still arent being
called.

You sure you have the parameter property in your action mapping in your struts config?

"set('graph'); I'm assuming is setting a hidden parameter (your dispatch parameter)... whatever that parameter is, is the one you need also defined in your action mapping.

--
Rick